Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November . . .

November didn't seem to be too eventful, starting to get settled into our house but its hard when we don't know how long we will be here. The cat and the dog are not to sure about each other yet. Colt just really wants to play with him, but Shadow wants nothing to do with him. Colt is a handful, a lot more work than I thought he would be and it seems like potty training is going to be a long process.

Colt, he has the craziest personality

We bought Shadow a tower so he would have a place to get away from the dog

For the past 4 years I have been on the Depo shot, I thought it was great, I didn't experience any negative side effects that most people get. But after hearing about the Implanon, I was really interested in it. I did my research and thought it would be a really good option. Instead of having to go into the doctors every 3 months to get an injection, I just get an implant that releases the same hormone to prevent pregnancy. So now I have a small implant in my arm, and no worries of getting a pregnant. Getting it put in didn't hurt too much, but after the lidocaine wore off it hurt pretty bad and it left a pretty bruise.

The implant

My pretty little bruise

Thanksgiving came, but it just didn't feel right the weather was too warm and it just felt like it was just another summer day. We spent the day with some family friends and had some amazing food. For the first time ever for the both of us, we woke up bright and early to go black Friday shopping. We got some pretty good deals but never ever again do I want to deal with that drama. We ended up getting some really great deals. Now we can start to fill our house with furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment