Friday, December 30, 2011

December . . .

Can't believe that it's already the end of the year, time seems to pass so fast when the weather stays the same all year round. Again it just didn't really seem like the holiday season when it's in the 80's and sunny out. It makes me miss the cold crisp weather, and getting to bundle up. 

 This is how Colt and I spend our winter days in Hawaii, hanging out at the beach.

Sent Colt outside to go to the bathroom, I peak outside to see what he's doing and he is sitting on the patio chair. Silly dog thinks he's a human.

Christmas at the Cowan's

 Our first Christmas in our new house.

 This year we had a big Christmas party at our house, it was a lot of work but we had a great time.





 Eggnog buttercream and Nutella buttercream cupcakes

 We had a white elephant gift exchange, it was a lot of fun.

Also this month...
I made my first diaper cake for one of our friends. It turned out really cute. To transport it I put it in a box and set the box on the floor, I went to the kitchen to get something when I see Colt running across the house with the little monkey in his mouth. Bad dog thought that the monkey was a toy and stole it off the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment