Friday, July 9, 2010

Beautiful Day . . .

Today was a great day! We took the kids to the beach this afternoon, it was 93° and beautiful. It was a perfect day for the beach, the kids loved it and even went swimming, despite the freezing cold water of Pudget Sound. It was actually hot enough that it felt good to get in the freezing water (I was too chicken to really get in, I just went in up to my ankles). I even got some color today. I was planning on doing some indoor tanning before James got home, but lately once I get off work it is just way too hot to go lay in a tanning bed, when I could lay out in the sun. Maybe tomorrow before it starts getting to hot I'll go, just so I'm not so pale.

So I picked up my dress for James' homecoming, I had to get it altered to since the straps were to long. My alterations guy does such a great job. I also got two pairs of pants hemmed, so they finally fit and I don't have to fold them under anymore (not sure why I waited so long to get them done). And I finally have a pair of jeans I can wear with heels and they look good. Yea! It is so hard for me to find jeans that fit they are always too long and never fit in the butt (last year I had 4 pairs of jean rip out in the butt).

I am now just days away for James coming home and I still have things to do before he gets home. Got to get beer and I want to get some new sheets for the bed that will stay a little bit cooler during the heat, so we can actually sleep at night.

Oh I also brought home a big box of cherries, thanks to the Sanchez kids!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment