Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ouch!

So I got my first sunburn of the summer. I went up to the pool to get some color today and ended up getting a little bit too much sun, while I was reading my book. To me it just looked like I was tan, until I got up to leave I realized that I was burnt. Not just a little burnt, but really burnt, so burnt that it hurt when I walked. So when I got back to the house I covered my self with aloe, it only helped a little, and it hurt to wear a seat belt, so I had to hold it away from my skin so it wouldn't hurt so bad. Luckily my skin will be a nice golden brown in a few days. I need to be careful, when I get to Hawaii I'm going to need to start using a lot of sun screen. 
Did some shopping today, got some new sheets (they are organic too, they were on sale that's why I bought them), bought James some new white-tees (since he has been gone I have been wearing his tee shirts to bed and I think they have shrunk them), found one of the beers that he wanted and got a few things for myself.

Made myself a yummy dinner...
Lemon pepper stake and spinach salad with feta and craisins!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YUM!!! That dinner looks delicious!! feel free to invite me over for dinner ANY night :)

    ReplyDelete