Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getting ready . . .

So I'm trying to get rid of a lot of my stuff so I don't have to take as much stuff with me when we move. So I have been packing, cleaning and getting rid of a lot of "stuff" mostly junk, I have no idea why I have kept all these random things. So I have made a goal of getting rid of the many things in my room that I won't be taking with me and then rearranging everything before James gets home. I don't have too much time left but I am determined. By tomorrow I will have a desk, dresser and 3 bags of clothes gone! I'm sure there will be many more trips to the Good Will, with a lot more "stuff". So far even though my room looks a mess with boxes of things in them I feel that I have gotten a lot accomplished.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment