Friday, July 23, 2010

A Day of New Things . . .

This past weekend, James and I made our first big purchase as a married couple. We spent a little more than we had budgeted for but that's ok it was totally worth it, we bought our first bed! We had gone in a week before and thought we had found the perfect bed. But when we went to buy it we laid on a different bed and realized that, that was the perfect bed for us. Since I have a horrible back I can't sleep on anything too soft, and I need lots of support, but James likes softer beds, and luckily this bed was perfect for both of us. So anyways we just got it delivered today and I can't to sleep on it!


James also just bought us new phones today too, so now I have an Ohio number. I'm excited to try to figure it all out. 

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment