Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yea!

So the last 2 mornings I have been getting up at about 5:30, to get ready for my day and then driving all the way out to Ft. Lewis (45ish mins away) to try to turn in paperwork and then driving all the way back to White Center to get to work by 8:30. (By the way I had already been out last week and was told to come back with more paperwork filled out) So yesterday I get out to base and was told that the office I needed to be at didn't open til 8am and it was 7, but the lady kindly helped me anyways and told me that if I brought in a copy of my physical that they could process all the paperwork faster. Luckily I was able to get my doctors office to fax it to me so I could bring it in today. So I got there today and she said everything looked perfect and that James' paperwork that he had already filled out while deployed was there as well. That means he'll get his orders soon and then we can apply for base housing in Hawaii. And the next time I will be driving out that way is to see James!


Today ended up being great, we finally have some summer weather, we took the kids on a tour of the Underground Seattle (lots of cool history facts), got to relax by the pool and then had a great dinner with my mom, brother, sister-n-law and nephew. And to top it off I got to talk to James!


Despite the heat outside, my nephew wanted to go in the hot tub.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment