Thursday, June 17, 2010

What I love about my Love . . .

What is the first thing you noticed about your husband when you met?
His hair cut, it was just a regular military hair cut (it was cut a little bit closer to the scalp than he normally gets). But I love it when he gets his hair cut, he looks so handsome!

What is something your husband does that drives you crazy?
Haha... That he always catches my little dumb moments or comments that I make and I will never be able to live them down. (But I have a few on him.) And that when we are debating over things he's usually right...


If money wasn't an option what is one thing you would make sure you always had done for your husband? Buy him a jeep, cause he sold his when we started dating cause the gas prices were so high and he was driving an hour to see me. I wish I could buy one for him he wants one so bad.


When do you find your husband most attractive?
I love seeing him in uniform, oh and I love the picture I have of him in his waiters!


What does your husband do for you that you totally appreciate and would miss if it was gone?
How thoughtful he is and all the little things he does that remind me just how much he loves me. Out of the blue he will send me flowers and when he leaves there is always a note hidden for me to find. Another thing is that he is so helpful with things and just so supportive.


If you had your wedding day to do over again and everything was your call, would you keep everything the same? Change something? Everything? Elope or if you eloped vice versa?
I wouldn't change a thing, I think it was so perfect. Everything that led up to our wedding day fell into place so perfectly. We eloped but it was so intimate and beautiful getting married on the beach in Hawaii.


If you could go or be any where in the world with your husband right now, where would that be?
It could be anywhere in the world as long as I was with him, it wouldn't matter.


What is one moment you wish you could back and relive with your husband just to get to experience again? Would you change anything?
I love the past and everything that has lead us to where we are now, but I'm so ready for the future and excited to see where life is going to take us.

What do you love most about your husband?
What I love the most? I don't think that there is something I love the most, I do love that he is very confident (not is a cocky way) in himself, who he is and what he stands for. And I love that he can walk into a room meet new people and be totally comfortable (something that I wish I could do).


No comments:

Post a Comment